- You agree to use our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
- You accept that our Site is provided on an “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” basis.
- ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE.
- YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US BY THE SENDING OF NOTICE TO THE OTHER PARTY.
- You are authorized to download one copy of the material on our Site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
- Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on our Site without our prior consent in writing. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS, AS-AVAILABLE BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS OUR SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. CERTAIN STATES DO NOT ALLOW DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO ONE OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Where we provide hypertext links to third party web sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same. We are not responsible for the content or practices of linked third-party sites and do not make any representations or warranties about the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party web sites or the practices of such sites.
- Materials contained on or obtained through this Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, data, audio and video (collectively, the “Materials”), are owned or licensed by Putman Media, Inc. Putman Media, Inc and its third-party licensors retain all proprietary rights in and to the Materials, including all intellectual property rights associated therewith (e.g., copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and know-how) and all broadcasting rights or other distribution rights associated therewith. In addition, the entire content of this Site is copyrighted as a collective work by Putman Media, Inc. Unless otherwise expressly indicated on this Site, except for downloading, storing, viewing and printing limited portions of the Materials for your own personal, noncommercial use, you may not download, store, print, modify, copy, reproduce, translate, perform, display, publish, create derivative works of, distribute or otherwise use the Materials in any way, without the prior written permission of Putman Media , Inc.
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose all or any portion of this Site. You may not use any metatags or any other similar hidden text utilizing Putman Media, Inc.’s name or trademarks.
- You may not do any of the following while using this Site:
- interfere with or disrupt networks connected to this Site or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Site, computer systems or networks connected to this Site, through password mining or any other means;
- interfere with another user’s use and enjoyment of this Site;
- upload any message, information, data, text, software, graphic files or other materials (“Content”) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, that may be invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- upload Content that contains a virus, corrupted file, or other harmful component;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, Putman Media, Inc. personnel, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload any Content that you do not have a right to upload under law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (including, but not limited to, nondisclosure agreements);
- upload any information or grant permissions to view information to any person in a manner that exceeds your contractual or other legal authority;
- upload any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, contests, surveys, or any other form of solicitation (commercial or non-commercial);
- intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage or assist another to violate any law or regulation in connection with your use or another’s use of this Site; or
- upload any Content that violates or infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or any right, of whatever nature, of anyone. If you violate any provision of this Section, your permission to use the Materials and this Site automatically terminates.
- You understand and expressly agree that use of this Site and the Materials is at your sole risk and that this Site and the Materials may not be current, complete, uninterrupted, accurate or error-free. We make no representation or warranty regarding the use, validity, security, accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or the results from the use of this Site or the Materials and do not assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Materials or any actions taken or not taken in reliance upon the Materials. The Materials may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current and, therefore, we reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
- You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless Putman Media, Inc. and its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all third-party claims, liability, actions, demands, costs or expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to your use of this Site or the Materials, material that you post to this Site or otherwise provide to Putman Media, Inc., or your breach or violation of these Terms. Putman Media, Inc. reserves the right to defend any such claim, and you agree to provide Putman Media, Inc. with such reasonable cooperation as it may request.
- We may, at our discretion and in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Designated Agent the notice and information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, including, but not limited to, 17 U.S.C. § 512. Notification of claims of copyright infringement relating to material on this Site should be sent to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider: Putman Media, Inc.
Address: 1501 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 400N, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Designated Agent: Webmaster
Address of Agent: 1501 E. Woodfield Road, Suite 400N, Schaumburg, IL 60173
Telephone No.: 630-467-1300
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Site is based in the United States. Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access this Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.